The Firm of R. J. Kavanagh Solicitors is committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy. This Statement has been produced to advise you on what personal information we may collect from you and how it will be gathered and processed. Please read this Statement carefully to understand our policies and procedures regarding your personal data and privacy and to understand how we ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) together with the applicable Irish statutory requirements.
We may obtain personal data from you (such as your name and email address) if you submit a request for contact form under the “Contact Us” section of our website. For the purposes of gaining a better understanding of the number and type of visitors to our webpage and to ensure our website meets the needs of its users, we may monitor your usage of the site. This may include observing how many times you visit the webpage, location data etc. Any data collected in this matter is non-personal data and will not specifically identify you to the firm.
Occasionally our website may contain links to other websites for information purposes. We have no control over these other websites and will not be liable in any way for the availability or content of these third party websites and your use of such links is entirely at your own risk.
How to exercise your data rights:
You have the following rights:
• To enquire as to how we use, collect and process your data;
• To receive a copy of your information:
• To have incomplete or inaccurate data amended and updated;
• To request to have your data deleted or to have the use of your information restricted;
• To exercise the right to data portability;
• To withdraw your consent at any time where the storing and processing of data is based on your consent;
• To lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner in relation to the firm’s collection and processing of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights or if you have any queries in relation to this Statement you might please contact us using one of the following options:
By post: R. J. Kavanagh Solicitors, Leader House, 27 North Street, Swords, Co. Dublin
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: (01) 6933366
Destroying the file
Usually we keep a client’s website contact details for at least six months and then destroy this information.